- Sleeps up to 8
- 4 bedrooms – 3 kingsize and one twin
- 2.5 bathrooms – family bathroom, ensuite shower room, downstairs wc
Beautiful 4-bedroomed holiday cottage, ideal for family holidays. Home comforts throughout and refurbished in 2019.
12 Green Close is situated near the entrance to the Bay, ideal for the meadows and lakes, green spaces, and about 10 minutes walk to the village centre.
Enter into the hallway with coat and shoe storage. Continue into the dining area with table and seating for 8. Ground-floor king-size bedroom and toilet under the stairs. At the rear of the house is an open plan kitchen and lounge area, with a specially made to measure corner sofa. Wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
Upstairs there are 2 king-size bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room, and a twin bedroom. Family bathroom with bath and shower over.
Outside via the patio doors near the kitchen, there is a brick-built BBQ, outside table and benches, and a communal garden. Off-road driveway parking for one car, and additional parking nearby for more.
- TVs in all bedrooms and lounge
- Unlimited wifi throughout
- Under-counter fridge and separate under-counter freezer
- Hob, oven and microwave
- 3 kingsize beds and 2 singles
- Family bathroom, ensuite to main bedroom, and downstairs wc.
- BBQ, outside seating and shared lawns
- Travel cot, high chair, hairdryers, iron/board, clothes airer
- Dedicated parking bay for one car, and parking bays opposite for more.
Just had a week at 12 Green close. House was in a perfect spot and had everything we needed . Lovely welcome park and even had hand wash in every room etc . thanks to Paula, our booking and stay went as smooth as possible. House was spotless and I really didn’t want to leave . Will be back again soon .
Beautiful, modern clean house with lots of space within walking distance of one of the most beautiful beaches around. Lovely clean resort. Parking outside to rear of house in our own parking bay and in communal parking area outside front door. Bus stop nearby for coastal route to Bridlington , Filey and Scarborough. We had everything we needed, and more. Would wholeheartedly recommend.
- What a fantastic holiday home, it really was like home away from home, lots of room for the 7 of us, comfortable sofa and beds, and decorated to a high standard, we would highly recommend.
I would highly recommend this house. It's a lovely place that was exactly as described and such a gorgeous location. Paula responded to every request straight away. It worked really well for our family stay.
What a beautiful holiday home ,so clean & so well equipped..Will definitely be booking to stay there again..It was ideal for our 3 generational family.
Dogs welcome. Dogs not allowed in bedrooms or on the furniture. £30 charge per dog (max 2).
12 Green Close, The Bay, Filey
Arrival and Departure
12 noon departure
Please select an arrival date on the calendar (underlined dates only) and follow further instructions to see a price for your stay depending on the number of nights. If you want a break starting on a non-underlined date, please send an enquiry and we can see if we can accommodate your request.