- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms – kingsize and twin
- 1.5 bathrooms – family bathroom and downstairs toilet
Modern cottage close to the village centre, perfect for a small family or couples.
Seaside Cottage is situated on Sunrise Drive, perfect for guests who want to make use of the onsite amenities – the outside table tennis table, tennis court, pub, cafe and pool are all just a few steps away.
Enter through the front door into the hallway with a downstairs toilet under the stairs. To your left is a door through to the well-equipped kitchen, dining space and living room with 2 comfortable leather sofas, and large Smart TV.
French doors open onto the sunny patio with seating for four. Parking bays available to the front and rear of the property.
Upstairs is the master bedroom with kingsize bed, plenty of storage, and TV. There is also a further spacious bedroom with two full-size single beds, TV and storage. There is also a light and airy bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Free unlimited wifi
- TV/DVD player in the lounge and TVs in both bedrooms
- Toys, games, DVDs
- Outside seating for 4
- Courtyard garden at rear
- Parking nearby for multiple cars
- Downstairs wc and upstairs family bathroom
- Beautiful accommodation in a perfect location at the bay. We made use of the swimming pool and gym which were both great and very easy two book a slot. The pub, cafe and shop were also great. A ten minute walk and you reach a gorgeous wide Sandy beach with loads of space. If you want to go off site there are loads of options within a few miles. Would highly recommend the accommodation and location.
Great stay at Seaside Cottage! A lovely spot near the beach, and having access to the amenities on site was great! We loved the little beach cafe which is only a short walk along the beach from the cottage! Highly recommend!
Great place to stay. We booked from Mon - Fri for a short break and Paula sent us everything we needed know to make arrival and leaving as easy as possible. It’s a super location with all you need for a bit of home from home. The nearby pub does great meals and extremely efficient service even when busy. We’ll be back I’m sure.
Perfect Location, A lovely Clean house and good communication throughout.
Seaside cottage is a lovely comfortable clean property. A stones throw away from leisure complex with pub / shop / arcades. Great beach access. Well equipped with everything we needed for our stay.
Take a tour of Sea Esta cottage to get a feel for the layout of Seaside (as it’s the same type of house).
Dogs welcome – max 2. Dogs not allowed in bedrooms or on the furniture. £20 charge per dog.
84 Sunrise Drive, The Bay, Filey.
Arrival & Departure
Check-in from 4pm
Check-out before 10am
Please select an arrival date on the calendar (underlined dates only) and follow further instructions to see a price for your stay depending on the number of nights. If you want a break starting on a non-underlined date, please send an enquiry and we can see if we can accommodate your request.
Weekly Rates (& offers)
For any general questions or comments please click below.