- Sleeps 8-10
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Detached upside-down house, ideal for a large family looking for something a bit special
Silversands House is situated on Silversands Way, the ultimate location at The Bay, with unrestricted panoramic sea views from the balcony off the upstairs living area. Close to the beach, playground and village centre.
Enter through the side porch door into the spacious hallway with cloaks storage. To the right is the first kingsize bedroom with patio doors, then another bedroom with full-size twin beds. Both are close to the modern family bathroom with bath and shower over. Across the hall is the amazing main kingsize bedroom, with its own seating and TV area, ensuite shower room, and bifold doors opening onto the rear patio and communal grounds.
Upstairs there is a further double bedroom, with ensuite shower room which also opens onto the living space. The large open plan living space comprises a kitchen with all the appliances you need for a self-catering holiday, a spacious dining hall, and a living space with 3 sofas, log burner and TV. Bifold doors open up onto the large balcony with panoramic views of Filey Bay from Carr Naze to Bempton Cliffs. A stunning spacious house for the ultimate staycation at The Bay.
- Free unlimited fibre wifi
- TVs in the lounge and main bedroom
- Log burner
- Wine fridge
- Tall fridge-freezer
- Outside seating to front and rear patios and balcony
- 2 kingsize bedrooms, 1 double and one twin room
- 2 ensuites and family bathroom
- 2 further occasional beds for additional children, so we can accommodate up to 10 altogether (max 6 children)
- Travel cot and high chair
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Silversands House really is a beautiful home from home in prime position within The Bay. Ample room for a large family and the added bonus of being able to bring along our dog too!We had an amazing week, you really cannot get bored of the view. Or the sunrises from the balcony! The beds were comfy and the attention to detail was wonderful. The downstairs storage cupboard was a Narnia of bits and bobs you may need on holiday. Perfect for a family with children to entertain.Silversands House really does have everything you need for a family get away. It seemed a shame to go out some days, we had great fun playing garden games on the lawn and the picnic benches on the patio were fab for lunch. Gorgeous furniture and decor throughout, so so homely!A great base for wandering down to the dog friendly beach and pub!
Dogs welcome with prior agreement – please send a message to discuss.
Dogs not allowed in bedrooms or on the furniture.
14 Silversands Way, The Bay, Filey
Arrival & Departure
Check-in from 4pm
Check-out before 10am
Take a 3D interactive tour of Silversands House – including front and back 360 degree views!
Please select an arrival date on the calendar (underlined dates only) and follow further instructions to see a price for your stay depending on the number of nights. If you want a break starting on a non-underlined date, please send an enquiry and we can see if we can accommodate your request.